• Precast Beam Bridges
• Incrementally Launched Bridges
• Free Cantilever Bridges
• Suspension Bridges
• Steel / Composite Bridges
• Cable Stayed Bridges
STFA is proud to take major part in the construction of the Second Bosphorus Bridge and its motorways network. The project was completed with a contract value of US$1.2 billion.
STFA also constructed the Istanbul Galata Bridge, which is one of the biggest Bascule Bridges ever built. The combination of diameter, length and quantity of piles ranks the foundation of this bridge amongst the largest known in engineering.
• Construction of Substructures and Caissons of Izmit Bay Suspension Bridge, Turkey
• Manifa Causeway, Saudi Arabia
• Second Bosphorus Bridge, Istanbul, Turkey
• Ravi and Kurram Bridges, Pakistan
• New Galata Bridge across the Golden Horn of Istanbul, Turkey
• Kınalı-Edirne Motorway, Turkey
• Karasu Viaduct, the longest bridge in Turkey
• Kömürhan and Tohma Bridges across the Euphrates, Turkey